Q: Can I get a Deep Tissue massage?
A: Our treatments are goal-oriented and therapeutically minded. We do not offer deep pressure for the sake of deep pressure. We provide appropriate pressure for the soft tissue texture and depth needed, no more- no less. If you are looking for a very deep pressure session, plenty of other massage therapists will provide that.
Q: How do I decide what treatment is best for me?
A: You can schedule a complimentary 10-minute consultation with us to discuss your goals. Or, for the more adventurous, book the length of treatment you want, and we will engineer a session with you in real-time.
Q: Do I have to undress?
A: Nope! We offer fully clothed sessions like Reset Your Nervous System & Rest.
Q: Do I need any yoga experience to try Accessible Yoga One-on-One?
A: Absolutely not. Our one-on-one yoga sessions meet you exactly where you are and help you reach your goals. Nicole will want to have a quick chat with you before your appointment so she can plan a perfect sequence.
Q: Why do I have to give a credit card to book my appointment?
A: Credit card reservations for appointments allows us to reduce missed appointments and ensure that our time is valued.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Appointments canceled or rescheduled at or within 24 hours will result in a fee of 100% of the full session.
No shows will result in a no-show fee of 100% of the regular session cost or forfeit one session of a purchased package of sessions. *A no-show is not showing up or canceling after the appointment has started.
Q: What if I'm running late?
A: Appointments that start late because of the client's tardiness will end at the scheduled time. Arriving 15 minutes late or later may result in a forfeited appointment and be considered a "no-show ." Appointments starting late on the part of the massage therapist will either be extended (if the client's and massage therapist's schedule allows) or added to the next visit. The session cost will remain the same.
Q: What can I expect?
A: Sessions include a brief interview, necessary assessment, time for the client to undress and redress, and applied massage therapy techniques. Additional services at the end of a session may include therapeutic stretches, therapeutic movements, and kinesiology taping in the amount of time scheduled.
Education & Workshops
How do I register for your classes?
Please follow these steps:
Go to the shopping cart located HERE
Click on the class you would like to register for and add to cart, make sure to scroll all the way down after you add the class to the cart
Enter Coupon (if you have one)
Click Check Out
You will be redirected to our PayPal payment page
Fill out your information
Finalize the process
Prepare for your learning experience
What is the registration deadline for a class?
The registration deadline for most classes is one day before class starts, if in Cincinnati. We recommend you register as early as possible so we can plan and accommodate all students. If the class is NOT in Cincinnati registrations deadlines will be noted. Contact Us if need be.
If registration payments are taken from our host, please refer to their policy for more information.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
Touch Education, LLC understands that life can happen at any time. Our cancellation policy reflects that.
Please email us or call us as soon as possible so we can help you in a timely manner.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org call: (513) 456-7730
Private Instruction / Small Class
Classes are scheduled around the student's schedule. If you need to cancel or reschedule, simply call and we will reschedule around you :)
Student Cancellation and corresponding refund policy
Advance Notice of canceling (Advance notice in this scenario would be 14 days notice)
1. If the student can attend the class, it would be encouraged.
2. If the student cannot attend the class:
3. They would be welcome to attend the class when conducted next time
4. They would be offered to carry over the registration to another class of their choosing.
5. They would be offered a credit to apply to any future class
6. They would be offered a refund minus a convenience fee. The fee would be no greater than 10% of the registration if greater than 14 days out. If the cancellation is made with less than 14 days, future credit or partial refund will be offered.
No Advance Notice of canceling or No Showed for Class. (Advance notice in this scenario would be 24 hours notice)
1. Contact the student during the first break of the day in an effort to assure the student is aware of the situation.
2. If the student can attend the class, it would be encouraged.
3. If the student cannot attend the class:
4. They would be welcome to attend the class when conducted next time
5. They would be offered to carry over the registration to another class of their choosing.
6. They would be offered a credit to apply to any future class
7. They would be offered a refund minus a convenience fee. The fee would be no greater than 50% of the registration, based on the time of notification.
In the event that Touch Education, LLC was forced to cancel a class all attempts would be made to reschedule the class within the next 30 days. All registered students will be notified within 24 hours of the cancelation decision. Refunds would be offered in full as a second option.
How do I provide feedback about my experience?
We love feedback. Our goal is to present quality education in a fun and educational environment. Honest feedback help let us know what is good, what needs help, and what needs to go. Evaluations will be distributed at the end of every class to be handed in or sent digitally. You may always reach us at email@example.com for additional feedback.