top of page
Mon, Jan 11|
Matthew Howe of Touch Education
Jan 11 - Tools for Affective Deep Tissue - Upper Body
6 CE - learn to address the upper body the Touch Education way.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2021, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Matthew Howe of Touch Education, 665 Harold Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
About the Event
Upper Body Focus
The Value Provided:
- better body mechanics - improve how you work to the benefit of your body and outcomes.
- tissue reading - move beyond 'knots' & 'trigger points' and in to a deeper understanding of tissue change.
- improved results with less wear and tear on you - work smarter NOT harder
- client education/customer service - hear how 'massaging the conversation' benefits the client and your outcomes.
- specific routines for upper body (chest, shoulder, and neck) & lower body (hips, hamstrings, & ankles) - simple effective steps that can be applied at any pressure to maximize your skills.
TFADT Upper Body - January 11
bottom of page