Bodywork for PTSD 1 - Nashville
Time & Location
About the Event
Bodywork for PTSD 1 focuses on what we can do to help those surviving trauma through healthy touch, education, and a trauma-informed approach.
We cover trauma, discuss the diagnostics of PTSD and how it presents. Real-world examples of treatment and results help illustrate our patient-centered approach. Time is spent refreshing A&P with specific attention paid to the nervous system. The manual, hands-on techniques are performed entirely clothed and integrate easily into any practice. Matthew creates an authentic learning environment that focuses on the good to be done within the scope of practice.
- Includes assessment, treatment, and patient feedback support
- Appropriate for students and advanced therapists with a license to touch
- 16 CE (NCBTMB & CE BROKER approved)
- 12 manual therapy techniques focused on reducing trauma's fingerprint
- Bodywork for PTSD 1 - Nov 6&7$450$4500$0